As a Musculoskeletal Medicine Specialist, Dr Zaid Matti is skilled in the assessment and management of painful conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system (tendons, ligaments, muscles and bones).
- Injuries affecting the musculoskeletal system – sporting, work and non-work related
- Neck, back and pelvic pain, including sciatica
- Chronic headaches arising from the neck, including whiplash
- Chronic pain that has been difficult to diagnose and treat in the past
- Shoulder, elbow, hip and knee pain
- Hand and wrist pain related to arthritis, Carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger
- Foot and ankle pain related to arthritis, ligaments injuries, Plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinopathy
Treatment may include general advice, medication, various injections to diagnose and treat, and involvement of other health providers.
If your condition is covered by ACC, your consultations are free. If further procedures are required, these are often free as well, although not always. You will be fully advised before electing to proceed.
If you have Health Insurance, for example, Southern Cross or another insurer, the amount of the consultation or procedure that is covered will depend on the policy you hold, and prior approval may be required. Check your policy details to find out. We’re happy to help.
If you are self-funding your consultation and treatment, let us know. We’ll advise you of the cost beforehand. Please be aware that payment is required at the time of consultation (credit card/eftpos/cash).